- Sumul milk powder 1 cup
- Ghee - 3/4 cup
- Sugar - 2 1/2 cup
- Fry the milk powder in Ghee (Golden colour). Keep it aside.
- Prepare 1 string sugar syrup.
- Add the milk powder and mix it nicely keeping the fire low.
- Slowly add the ghee too and keep mixing it till it all comes out together in a halwa stage.
- Then pour the same in greased plate and cut it in the shape desired by you.
This is a traditional Maharashatrian delicacy normally during Deepawali.
Ingredients ( for 12 pieces )
- Maida - 200 gms
- Desi ghee (Butter-Oil) 120 gms
- Milk - 1 cup (2oo ml.)
- Ground Sugar (Fine) 100 gms
- Rice Flour (fine) - 2 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Desi Ghee (Butter-Oil) for frying - 500 gms.
- Mix one tsp. of rice flour with 100 gms desi ghee and blend it into a fine paste.
- Add 1 small spoon of ghee and salt to taste in 200 gms amida and soaak it in milk to form a soft ball of dough. Knead and beat it for 5 minures till it is smooth and elastic.
- Make 4 equal balls of the prepared dough.
- On a floured board, roll one ball of the dough into a flat and thin round of approximately 8 to 10 inches. Apply dry rice powder during rolling.
- Uniformly apply paste prepare earlier to form a thin film.
- Roll the round into a tight roll and keep it aside.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 on second ball, place first roll on this and roll second round on the first roll.
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 on remaining to balls of dough.
- Place the roll on the board and gently give uniform round shape by hands.
- Slice the roll into small pieces about 12 in number.
- Roll each piece gently to rectangular shape roughly of size 2" x 2.5".
- Heat desi ghee in fryin pan and deep fry the pieces inti to light brown colur. Gently splash ghee by spatula during frying to separate individual layers.
- Take out and place on tissue paper for few minutes to remove excess ghee.
- Sprinkle ground sugar on top to taste. The dish is ready to serve.
The dish is ready to serve.
- 150 gms wheat Flour
- Red Chilli Powder
- 100 gms Paneer Butter
Preparation Time : 10 min
Take Wheat flour , add ghee, aslt water & cream and preapre dough. Grade the paneer, add red chilli powder and make the stuff ready. Roll above dough with pin (Make Chapati) and out the stuff on center of the chapati and close the chapati. Roll the stuffed chapti with pin Keep it on the tawa and cook with butter.
The dish is ready to serve.
- Wheat Grievances 200gms (Phada)
- Ghee 100 gms
- Sugar 200 gms
- Water 500 ml
- Cardamom 5-6 pieces
- Nutmeg 1/4 Tea Spoon
- Grapes Nut 15-20 Pieces
- Cashew Nut 10-12 Pieces
- Almond 5-6 Pieces
- Poppy Seals 10 gms
- Take wheat pieces (Phada) and Ghee.
- Mix it in one frying pan and roast it for 4-5 minutes on lsow fire till become brown.
- Take 500 ml water in pressure cooker.
- Add mixer in the water and boil in pressure cooker for 15-18 minutes, 3-4 weaseals.
- Take out above boiled mix in frying pan and then add sugar and kismis. Mix sugar properly.
- After properly mixing the sugar add powder of cardamom, nutmeg and mix it.
- Take out in bowl and decorate with cashew nut, almond & poppy seals.
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Semolina
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Ghee
- Dry Fruit (almonds, Cashew, Raisins, Pistachio)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom Powder
Mix milk and water in a bowl. Add semolina and soak it for 10-15 minutes. Now heat ghee in a Kadai add sugar and stir well. Add soaked semolina mixture it becomes slightly brown. Add dry fruits and cardmom powder. Garnish with pistachios.
The dish is ready to serve Hot